Thursday, May 1, 2008

Welcome to my book blog!

I have decided to start a book blog so that I can post reviews on the books I read, keep an organized list of the books I want to read, and what I am reading currently. I hope to introduce my blog readers to new authors, books and other things related to reading.

I have been keeping track of and reviewing the books I read since January 2008. I wish I had started long before then. I have read so much that I really can't remember what I have and have not read. I will start a book and realize it sounds so familiar to me, only to remember that I have read it before. So hopefully, by keeping track of the books I read and like, I can be more organized.

I have always loved to read. My first sentence was "Wanna read a book?". I used to read a book a day sometimes. When I had my children, my reading slowed down a lot. It has picked back up again, but it is still hard to find time to read. I fit in my reading during nap times and before I go to bed.

I am always on the look out for new good books. I have a huge wishlist of books I want to read. I have a stack on TBR (to be read) books on my nightstand waiting for me to finish what I'm currently reading. If anyone has any suggestions of good books, I'm open! Please leave me a comment or send me an email at picklechic @ hotmail dot com. Thank you! I hope you enjoy my book blog!

No comments: