Saturday, May 3, 2008

Secrets of the Hollywood Girls Club



Secrets of the Hollywood Girls Club by Maggie Marr

This book was about a group of friends all living and working in the movie industry in Hollywood. This book is the sequel to a previous book about the same characters. I wish I had read the first book first because I did not know the history or back story between all the characters and I didn't feel that it was properly explained in this book. I had to guess at the relationships and history at first. The storyline was kind of jumbled and meandering, but I did enjoy the overall story. I liked most of the main characters, although a few of them I didn't feel I knew enough about so they seemed kind of one-dimensional. I cared enough about them to find out what happened and I was satisfied with the resolution at the end of the book. The book was not bad, but it requires work from the reader who has to piece together what is happening in the story so they know what is going on. 3 stars.

No comments: