Thursday, May 15, 2008

Bogged Down with Books!

All of a sudden a bunch of books have fallen in my lap! I just received today my Librarything April ARC, The Wednesday Sisters by Meg Waite Clayton. Yesterday I received my Barnes and Noble Firstlook book for June, Songs for the Missing by Stewart O'Nan. Also I got a new book for Mother's Day, The Lady Elizabeth by Alison Weir, that I'm looking forward to reading as well. AND 3 books that I've been on the library waiting list for all became available to me all at once. PLUS! I already had a batch of library books out with 4 books to read. Since I'm already in the middle of one library book, Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Piccoult, I need to finish that first. After that I have to read my two ARCs so that I can post my reviews on them. And then I have to read my other library books so that I can take them back without being late. And I have another ARC book, a non-fiction book about raising healthy kids, coming from RES Marketing. So I have to have all of that read before I get that next ARC so I can review it as well. Whew! I have a lot of reading on my to-do list!

Anyway, please bear with me as I read as fast as I can. I have lots of new reviews coming up!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well that's a good thing to be bogged down with! One at a time and I'm sure you'll be through them soon!

I am going to order the Wednesday Sisters as it looks great - a pity it wasn't available on Early Reviewers for the UK!

Love your user pics - so fresh and smiley!

I'm a fellow LibraryThinger, by the way!

Marcia said...

Hi~

I loved being bogged with with books. Never too many in my opinion. I came across your site through the LT book blogs web ring. I've linked your site on my blog and will be sure to stop by again.

Take care,
Marcia

Library Cat said...

Did you see the publisher contest for the Wednesday Sisters? Sounds like a nice vacation! I think I saw it on the publisher's website.
LibrarysCat