Thursday, July 10, 2008

Bear with me!

I'm so sorry I haven't posted in awhile. My 2 year old daughter is having health issues and has been in the hospital 3 times over the past 3 weeks and is still in currently. Couple that with our home Internet not working right now, I haven't had much time to catch up (or to read much for that matter!). Please don't give up on me though! I have gotten 5 ARCs in the past few weeks and I'm going to be very busy reading and I reviewing! I also have one ARC I have already read to review. Hopefully I will get that done and posted in the next few days. I'll update my blog as soon as I can. Thank you for your patience!

2 comments:

Michele said...

My prayers are with your daughter and your family. Take care of that and we'll be here when you get back! Hugs!

Kimberly said...

Thank you, Michele!