Sunday, November 2, 2008

Thinking of Taking a Break

I am afraid I'm going to have to take a break from my reviewing for awhile. I'm expecting my 3rd child in January and I am busy trying to prepare for the birth. That, along with the holidays coming up, has me stressed and feeling rushed so I think I am going to take a book blog break for awhile. I will no longer review my fun reads for now. I will continue to review the ARCs that I have already received or requested, but I won't be requesting new ARCs at this time. I have a few ARCs to review that I have already read so I hope to post those soon. And I have a few more to read still. I am sorry to have to do this. I just don't feel like I have enough time in the day right now. I will keep up with my ARC obligations though and hopefully my break will be short. In the meantime, stay tuned!

2 comments:

Michele said...

Oh my goodness, you should never apologize for having a life outside blogging! Congratulations on your impending arrival -- take the time now for yourself and your family to enjoy the relative peace before the new one arrives! The book blogging world will still be here when you feel up to returning. :)

ps...hope to see some baby pics posted after the new wee-one arrives!

Brandie said...

Great blog! I stumbled across it when I was looking for a book. Are you a member of Goodreads? I love to blog about books! Congratulations on your new baby!