Sunday, November 23, 2008

Love and Other Natural Disasters


Love and Other Natural Disasters by Holly Shumas is the story of a woman, Eve, who is 8 months pregnant with her second child, who discovers that her husband is having an emotional affair. Eve must decide whether to forgive him or to get a divorce. The story follows the couple as they face these problems, holidays apart, family struggles and the birth of their daughter. I found the story and relationships very believable. It was a fairly easy read and had some humorous depictions of life with children. Overall, a good book. I recommend it to anyone who is married and has kids. 4 stars.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a book for me.

Arielle said...

Good Morning Kimberly,

My name is Arielle and I work with a small publicity company that partners with christian authors trying to get their books off the ground. I read through many blogs to find the best possible readers for our authors. I am very eager to add you to my list of reviewers.I'd like to send you a pdf. of our newest releases, if this is somehting you'd be interested in please let me know. I hope to be hearing from you soon.

Arielle Roper
aroper@bringitoncommunications.com
Bring It On! communications
www.BringItOncommunications.com

James Patterson Book List said...

A Fantastic book.

Anonymous said...

Satta King has turned into a veritable brand to procure more cash in only a brief span. In this way individuals are so inquisitive to think about the procedure of the game. Here we have brought a few systems that will help you in understanding the best approach to win cash by the Satta King

Online Front said...

Usually, I never comment on post but your article is convincing. You're doing a great job, keep it up.

Online Front Website Design and Digital Marketing Company. We have Full-service web solutions to help your business grow online leads, calls, and revenue.




Digital Marketing Agency
Website Designing Comapany in Delhi
SEO services in Delhi
Social Media Management Company in delhi
Digital Marketing Company in Delhi

Richard said...

Wow it was superb and valuable article for us. I got pleasured subsequent to perusing your article
Astrologer in Toronto